- Gums that improve on nature
- Stabilizing Ice Cream
- Building a Healthier Savory Snack
- Common hydrocolloid may reduce cholesterol levels: Study
- Top 10 Most Common Ingredients in Fast Food- Xanthan Gum, the most common stabilizer or thickener
- Prepare for higher calorie count for fibre, say scientists.
- Formulating Fiber Rich Foods.
- Gum arabic shows prebiotic potential in humans: Study.
- Gum arabic caloric value lowered
- Gums that improve on Nature.
- Gelling fibres may protect against the metabolic syndrome.
- Gum Technology targets total egg replacement in bakery.
- Texture without the calories.
- Gum Technology cracks problem of expensive eggs.
- Stabilizing gum creates rich texture to chilled foods.
- Gums Tackle Gluten Free.
- New Gum Technology Fat Replacer targets dairy, baked goods.
- New Fat replacer targets dairy goods.
- Guar Gum Emerging as Health Ingredient.
- Breakfast cereals and satiety: scientists examine potential (adding Guar or alginates to baked goods).
- FDA expands use of 'lean' label for convenience foods.
- Guar Gum- Science builds for health benefits.
- Hydrocolloids ideal to extend probiotic use?
- New report examines emerging texture trends.
- Scientists expand potential of carrageenans.
- Pectin shows potential against prostate cancer.
- Edible Films With Superpowers.
- Beneficial effects of viscous dietary fiber from Konjac-mannan in subjects with the insulin resistance syndrome: results of a controlled metabolic trial.
- Konjac-mannan (glucomannan) improves glycemia and other associated risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes. A randomized controlled metabolic trial.
- Konjac-Mannan and American Ginsing: Emerging Alternative Therapies for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus by the American College of Nutrition.
- American Association of Cereal Chemists (AACC).
- American Spice Trade Association (ASTA).
- Institute of Food Technologists.
- Research Chefs Association (RCA).
- Southern California Institute of Food Technologists (SCiftS).
- The American Association of Dressings and Sauces (ADS).
- Tortilla Industry Association.
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Compliance Online. This website can be very helpful with compliance issues, FDA, food safety, etc. It also includes and SEC compliance and OSHA area as well. It's free.
- Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act As amended through December 31, 2004.
- FDA food label descriptions (learn the difference between high fiber and added fiber).
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FARS) U.S. Mission to the European Union.
- Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 (PL107-188).
- Food & Nutrition Health Canada Search.
- Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA).
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare - Japan.
- National Institute of Health - Office of Dietary Supplements.
- Orthodox Union.
- Star- K.
- U.S Food and Drug Administration Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) title search.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Select Committee on GRAS Substances. This database allows access to opinions and conclusions from 115. SCOGS reports published between 1972-1980 on the safety of over 370 Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) food substances. The database allows users to search for the SCOGS opinion and conclusion, and includes the United States Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR) citation for those GRAS food substances that have been codified in the CFR.
- USDA- Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion.
- USDA- National Organic Program.
- USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory.
- USDA home.
- Baking & Snack.
- Baking Management.
- Beverage Industry.
- Food Business News.
- Food Navigator USA.
- Food Processing Magazine.
- Food Product Design.
- Food Technology.
- Milling & Baking News.
- Natural Product Insider.
- New Products Online.
- Nutraceuticals World.
- Nutritional Outlook.
- PetFood Industry.
- Prepared Foods.
- Refrigerated & Frozen Foods.
- Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery.
- Eductor system.This will explain how the eductors work and what you need in terms of equipment, etc. It is a nicely done site and is very educational.
- OSU has some good links (at bottom of page).
- Bob’s Red Mill.
- Oxfam America.
- Silliker Laboratories.
Gum Technology Corporation provides these links as a courtesy, without any endorsement or warranty of the associated sites' content or performance.